Our three-year-old program encourages independence and helps the children gain confidence in a school setting. Students transition into a more structured Pre-K program, geared towards preparing them to master skills needed for kindergarten.
- Weekly instruction in music, art, library, and physical education for Pre-K
- Hands-on learning
- Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards for language, math, science, social studies, and arts
- Wee Engineer program in Pre-K to promote the engineering design process
- Weekly religion lessons from God Made Me and God Made the World
- Weekly Catechesis of the Good Shepherd presentations in our atrium
- Monthly liturgical celebrations