Our students are provided with many opportunities throughout the school year to live out their faith in service to others.
Annual school-wide projects include:
- Weekly donations of milk and fresh fruit to the Daily Bread Soup Kitchen in Champaign
- Helping to stock the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
- Classroom Lent and Advent projects that benefit the community
- Providing supplies for those who have served or are serving our country in the military
- Middle school students are paired with Pre-K through 1st grade students as "prayer pals," encouraging them in faith and friendship.
Projects have included supporting our local Humane Society and community shelters; purchasing animals for families in developing countries; Christmas caroling for seniors; collecting shoes, coats, hats, gloves, and baby supplies for those in need; and supporting the Daily Bread Soup Kitchen in their mission to fill Christmas backpacks.